Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

Forum changes

In the next few days we'll be switching to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate the problems we've had over the last few months. Once we've switched to the new software every member will need to reset their password. You can still use your current username. You'll need to click on the "forgot password" link and follow the simple instructions to reset your password. Please make sure your email address is up to date in your account now. Remember, you don't need to do anything yet, carry on using the forums as normal, and it will be obvious when the switch has gone through and you need to reset.
See more
See less

Apple Cider Vinegar?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apple Cider Vinegar?

Has anyone tried Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) for their lupus symptoms?

It was recommended to me by a few people, saying it really helped inflammation. Also, I have an issue with high cholesterol due to my lupus, and ACV is supposed to be very good for bringing down bad cholesterol levels.

Just wondering if anyone else has any stories to share - good or bad.

Thanks!

I tried it for oral thrush. I could feel the vinegar eating the thrush, but it really annoyed my mouth ulcers so I gave it up.

Comment

Hi yes i did at beginning all it did was remove lot excess wind i suffered with.nothing for lupus sytpoms..
      i took it for 2 years...
      lovely meet you.
      i also tried aloe vera as told helps inflammation did nothing for me either except to clean my stomach...........i use go by a book called get rid arthritis the natural way i went vegan and took cider vinegar......i did lose lot weight but otherwise no change im afraid still may help some i suppose.

take care hun
      countrylass

Comment

Hi,

You should run it past your rhumey to make sure it doesn't fight with your current meds.
        Better to be safe than sorry.
        Lyn

Comment

Working...
        X