X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunburn without the burn?

Hello everyone ~ I was just curious if anyone has ever experienced feeling like they are sunburned when they aren't? My face, neck, and arms feel like I got a sunburn today. I was in the car a lot today and it was very sunny. I had sunblock on my face and neck and I wore long sleeves to cover my arms. My nose and cheeks look a little more red than usual, but my forehead, arms, and neck aren't red at all, but feel really burned. Has anyone experienced this? I am assuming it is from the sun just because of how it feels, but I don't know for sure.

Jamie

I have had this as well....The docs werent concerned about it but I am in the process of being diagnosed and they figure it is part of it...Just wanted to let you know you are not alone...

Comment

Yes, i put my hand up for that one as well, mine feels sore and tingley.
      Sand.

Comment

Thanks for the responses! It is just so wierd, I didn't know what to think. I have heard about people breaking out in rashes that are itchy or painful or tingley. I had never heard anything experiencing a skin reaction, without an obvious reaction. I have always burned super easy, but was always red after

If anyone else has experienced something similar, I would like to hear your experience. All of this is very new to me and any info would be great!

Thanks everyone!

Jamie

Comment

Working...
        X