Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

Forum changes

In the next few days we'll be switching to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate the problems we've had over the last few months. Once we've switched to the new software every member will need to reset their password. You can still use your current username. You'll need to click on the "forgot password" link and follow the simple instructions to reset your password. Please make sure your email address is up to date in your account now. Remember, you don't need to do anything yet, carry on using the forums as normal, and it will be obvious when the switch has gone through and you need to reset.
See more
See less

Burning Skin when you sweat

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burning Skin when you sweat

Just a question, I am an active person and go to the gym and do a lot of volunteer work (indoors). But I have a question, when you sweat, does the skin on your face burn. I first noticed this last year when I went a concert and it was a little warm indoors... but as I started sweating my skin started to burn. I talked to the dermatologist and he suggest I use a lotion call CeraVe, which I use now. but last night when I was at the gym, I started to sweat and my skin was on FIRE... is this a symptom of lupus or some other autoimmune disease? It is very painful and it feels like my face is just an open wound or something.

I get this once in awhile but it does not happen all the time. It almost sounds like a dermatitis rather than a lupus problem. I am not a doctor so don't take my word for it.

Good luck finding an answer and try to stay cool.

Comment

LOLOLOL... its so frustrating... I am so sick of seeing doctors... I go to the rheumy for MCDT/Lupus, Hematologist because of blood, gasto doc for IBS/Stomach problems, cardiologist because of my heart, opthamologist because of my eyes... and now I have to see the dermalogist Ugh... I wish there was just one doctor... sorry to complain... but the last few weeks SUCK! I am definitely in a flare and need for it to END!!!!

hope you guys are having a pain free day!!!!!

Comment

A lupies dream - one stop doctor.

I hope your flare comes to an end soon.

Take care,
        Lazylegs

Comment

Working...
        X