Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tight skin

Hi,

Not happy today. I didn't feel too bad yesterday - my back pain from the past week had calmed down, I didn't feel very tired. However, this morning I felt awful - brain fog, extreme fatigue, generally feeling unwell and the skin on my face feels tight.

The tight skin thing has been building up over the past few days. Has anyone else experienced this? I'm worried it could be the start of the butterfly rash, which I so far haven't really suffered from (just some minor red patches on cheeks).

Cheers,
    Sarah

Hi Sarah,

I experience the tight skin you speak of daily but can't say whether or not it's connected to malar rash.

Increasing my intake of water, covering my skin with copious amounts of extra rich moisturizing lotion specially designed for dry, sensitive skin immediately after washing/showering and getting more rest helps make my skin problems bearable.

Barb

Comment

I currently have really tight skin on my hands. It's a really weird feeling - have you ever burned yourself and then your skin feels all tight? That's kind of what my hands feel like. It's really unpleasant. The only thing that helps is a really rich, gentle moisturiser, and washing in cool water. I can't bear hot water on my skin either, that makes it feel worse!

Comment

Hmmm... so I'm not the only one.

Thanks for the replies guys.

Cheers,
        Sarah

Comment

its my arms that feel the tightest, i use loads of E 45, thats what i was prescribed, it does help , but its not a nice feeling is it

Lin x

Comment

Working...
          X