1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    If you have any problems resetting your password please just email me joanne@thelupussite.com
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. denisemv
    denisemv
    So good to be back on the forum.....Missed you all.....Posted about under living with Lupus,Total Knee Replacement & Lupus.......
  2. lazylegs
    lazylegs omen
    Hi Clare,

Thank you for catching the link in the post. The date was 2014. It must have been missed at the time but has been taken care of now.

Thank you again.

Take care,
    Breanne
  3. Fem
    Fem
    'Above all, breathe' (Joseph Hubertus Pilates)
  4. Lupusdude
  5. Lupusdude
    Lupusdude Pam Neer
    If you still have questions, use the "shout box" from the home page.
  6. Lupusdude
  7. lazylegs
    lazylegs VeeJay
    Hi VeeJay,

Thank you for reporting the post. The post has been edited and the poster notified of the action.

Take care,
    Lazylegs
  8. Lanie Jee
  9. Machak
    Machak
    Searching for relief
  10. countrylass
    countrylass
    God gives only what is my portion trusting in him lupus
  11. Katarzyna
    Katarzyna
    I am new on this page . Anyone can explain how this is working ?
  12. Katarzyna
    Katarzyna
    I live with Lupus since February 1999, taking a lot of meds.Yesterday I have noticed my nails are lifting from the nail bed anyone have
    1. wolf1
      wolf1
      Yes. Only half of my nail on my big toe came off but a new one grew underneath. My finger nail skins are lifting off my nails too but comes and goes
      Wolf1
      Jan 24, 2017
  13. lazylegs
    lazylegs MissDaisy 1
    Thank you for the spam report. It will be taken care of.
  14. steph51
    steph51
    Settling in as a new member
  15. Dalollies
    Dalollies
    New to this site..
  16. Kathy1465
    Kathy1465 Rosemary_Kathlynn
    Hi. I am responding to your post. I too have ra for 5 years now. I recently developed a rash on my face. Lab results showed a positive ds DNA test. So I am freaking out. There are not many people that I can find to connect with that have both ra and lupus. I am wondering how you are doing and if you would share what meds you are on. Thank you.

Kathy
  17. Winkypotomus
    Winkypotomus Kellyh
    Did you ever figure out what was causing your symptoms?
  18. Samantha j
    Samantha j
    Excuse me while I try to navigate my way around the site. I'm hopeless. Anyone from Australia
  19. Samantha j
    Samantha j
    Hi everyone, I was diagnosed with Lupus about 9 years ago and was doing well this year. Avn in my talus, an unwelcome steroid side effect
  20. iamdone
    iamdone
    Hello everyone! I have been diagnosed with Systemic Lupus, RA, hoshimoto's and bursitis. Ugh. Thanks for being here.
    1. Samantha j likes this.