1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    If you have any problems resetting your password please just email me joanne@thelupussite.com
    Dismiss Notice
debatat
Last Activity:
Jun 23, 2017 at 8:16 AM

Share This Page

debatat

Moderator, Female

debatat was last seen:
Jun 23, 2017 at 8:16 AM
    1. Molly Brown
      Molly Brown
      never realized how health is most important until now. I was wondering about injections to the scalp but mentioned to my derm and he just ignored me 15 minutes in and out. I just don't know what to do when I ask him questions and he does not answer me. I think I will stick with rheumy and if he feels the derm can do something for me as far as appearance then I will go see him. Thank you for helping me.
      1. debatat likes this.
    2. Molly Brown
      Molly Brown
      to soon to cut down, I do worry about the eye problem but have my eyes checked every six months too, so it just cost a lot of money to keep up with them. The plaq I have in my system at 6 months does it still work after the six months or is this as good as it is going t get.
      1. debatat
        debatat
        I found that it took up to a year for the Plaquenil to really kick in and help my fatigue. However it worked fairly quickly ( 3 months ) on my rashes although they were not that bad at the time. The check up with your eyes is just yearly and it is a rare complication, that is based on retinal toxicity from the Plaquenil which accumulates over years of use.
        Jan 27, 2015
      2. debatat
        debatat
        Jan 27, 2015
  • About

Signature

Deb :flower:

Happiness is not having what you want but, wanting what you have :)