1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    If you have any problems resetting your password please just email me joanne@thelupussite.com
    Dismiss Notice
denisemv
Last Activity:
Mar 16, 2017

Share This Page

denisemv

Breathe......, Female, 62, from Phoenix, AZ

So good to be back on the forum.....Missed you all.....Posted about under living with Lupus,Total Knee Replacement & Lupus....... Feb 24, 2017

denisemv was last seen:
Mar 16, 2017
    1. denisemv
      denisemv
      So good to be back on the forum.....Missed you all.....Posted about under living with Lupus,Total Knee Replacement & Lupus.......
  • About

Birthday:
    May 12, 1954 (Age: 62)
    Retired
    Hello,:flower:
    I live in Phoenix, AZ and am very Blessed to have all of my family here with me. I am also Profoundly Deaf and have a Cochlear Implant as of 2005. My deafness was caused from Auto Immune Hearing loss, probably due to my Lupus. I am married to a wonderful patient man...As you know Lupus effects the family, not only the person. I try to stay active and visit with my children & grand-children (7) often. Each day is a Blessing we have been given, so enjoy it :Pixie: