1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    If you have any problems resetting your password please just email me joanne@thelupussite.com
    Dismiss Notice
Penny Mathieu
Last Activity:
Mar 2, 2017

Share This Page

Penny Mathieu

Penny, Female, from Georgia

Penny Mathieu was last seen:
Mar 2, 2017
    1. There are no messages on Penny Mathieu's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    April 29
    Unemployed
    Was massage therapist for 13 years.
    Previous 20 years, CNA, Medical Assistant.

Mom of 3, "grown" children.
    4 grandchildren, they are great, but can be overwhelming sometimes, especially with all 4.
    9, 8, 3, 1.

A needy husband, who really does work alot.

My children have always tried to be helpful. Have been understanding and asking for more information.

My husband, is not supportive, he has read the information.
    I haven't bothered him with previous details that weren't pertinent to home, so he doesn't know what has been going on.

Probably alot of his denial, as I said, he really does work alot, in management of maintenance in a growing and expanding company.

When I couldn't work to the needs of the clients or company, I resigned.

I started taking care of the little grandchildren, which is now only a couple days a week.

I started having really random weird things, in the early 80's.
    Random myoclonics in the middle to late 80's.
    Seizures, 5 since 89.

The real symptoms started in the late 90's.

With them becoming more frequent and progressively worse in the last few years.