1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    If you have any problems resetting your password please just email me joanne@thelupussite.com
    Dismiss Notice

Chest Flittering?

Discussion in 'Symptoms' started by susane, Jun 15, 2017.

1. susane

susane Registered

I am not sure what causes this, but for about a month now, especially at night my chest/heart feels like it's fluttering, I guess in the beats. There is no pain, just the fluttering. Does anyone know what might cause this?

Thanks
    susane

2. lazylegs

lazylegs Moderator

Hi Susane,

Anything to do with the heart should be checked out by a doctor. Better safe than sorry.

Take care,
    Lazylegs

3. Jessica1

Jessica1 Moderator

It sounds a bit like palpitations and I agree with Lazylegs, you should always get these things checked out.

wolf1 likes this.
  4. susane

susane Registered

Me and hubby went to the clinic Monday, and I told the nurse practitioner about the heart flutters. She didn't say much, but gave some reasons for them. I did find out I had a kidney infection. I know that can cause it too. I got an antibiotic for that, so I guess I will find out if that helps the flutters stop or not. If they don't then I will get an appointment with my cardiologist.

susane

5. debatat

debatat Moderator

I am glad you have mentioned it to someone. I hope the kidney infection clears up quickly and that the flutters do as well. Take care.

6. susane

susane Registered

Thank you!
    susane