1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    If you have any problems resetting your password please just email me joanne@thelupussite.com
    Dismiss Notice

i need advice from you, my mom have SLE ..

Discussion in 'Medications' started by Emanuil Jelqzkow, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Emanuil Jelqzkow

Emanuil Jelqzkow New Member

Good evening all.

My mother is 47 years old and is suffering from systemic lupus erythematosus, at the beginning there were major joint pains. They also wrote medications, but the situation continued to get worse, and the legs were getting caught. We found the immunoglobulins through a friend, we bought 60 ampoules, she started to feel much better but started to get nervous about everything.By consulting a doctor, we decided to buy another 60 ampoules a day before getting to the hospital she received a cerebral hemorrhage. The doctor said there was no need for surgery and healed her with medication. After 10 days, she went home and received a second cerebral hemorrhage and said she needed surgery. The operation was successful after 5 days she received a third brain hemorrhage from another location.The doctors said that there would be no chance of surviving until morning. We sought a consultation with another doctor and the next day he said the blood in her brain had found a place to run out. A 10-day critical period passed, and then draining the brain. The clinical path is over and now we will take my mother at home. We have to start and give some medication to the lupus in order not to attack her again. My request to you is to tell me some drugs so we can try to put the lupus in remission. We have a rheumatologist meeting, but I also want advice from you because here in my country the doctors .. are not really good. Can we start with Medrol or Imuran. If she starts taking drugs, is it also dangerous to take and immunoglobulins.
    Is the combination of Medrol and Imuran correct? Before we start taking some medication we will consult with doctor but i need some advice from you guys.

Thank you.
    Emo

2. debatat

debatat Moderator

Hi and welcome to the site. It sounds as though you have been through an awful time with your mother and I am sorry to hear this. It must make it doubly hard when the doctors do not have experience with lupus. We would not be able to give medical advice I am afraid. However if you contacted Lupus Uk

http://www.lupusuk.org.uk/

or the London Lupus Centre which is a private lupus clinic which will offer advice to overseas patients. I do not know the charges for this service, however they have contacts all over the world and may well know of a better doctor in your area.

http://www.londonlupuscentre.co.uk/

I hope this is of some help to you. I really wish you well.

wolf1 likes this.