1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    If you have any problems resetting your password please just email me joanne@thelupussite.com
    Dismiss Notice

I really do feel great!

Discussion in 'Looking Good, Feeling Better' started by JackieM, May 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JackieM

JackieM Registered

I have been doing a detox wrap and drinking "greens" and feel like a new person! My face rash is very faint and my joints feel great! I am so thankful, after 2 years of being in pain! I am so thankful to feel my age again!!! I am still not 100% back to normal but I will take 90% =) Thats why I havent been here in a while, well first my pc broke down for about 2 months then I started those all natural products that made me feel great! Still waiting to see if it will help me with my hair growth :p
    I dont take a single day for granted, and I am thankful to finally be able to post something POSITIVE on here for once ;)

2. ElephantEyes

ElephantEyes Registered

Delighted to hear that Jackie :). I love happy news!

3. dmarie

dmarie Registered

Good news! Thanks for sharing.

dmarie

4. ROSJAC

ROSJAC Registered

Yeah!!! So happy for you.
    Rosie

5. JackieM

JackieM Registered

=D thanks ladies!

6. Polly.coggs

Polly.coggs Registered

That's great news. So happy for you x

7. Sophie Jassat

Sophie Jassat New Member

Hi JackieM great news. I am feeling good not great but good is ok. Since my diagnosis and the high steroid 60mg prednisone and chemo my sugar and bp have being crazy high but l still try to be up beat about it. I am meditating and using relaxation techniques that are calmimg my spirit and body. I gind exercise helps and try to do a little even on bad days. Needless to say l have got "busy living" and right now it seems to be ok.

8. x_claire_x

x_claire_x Moderator

This is an old thread...so I will close it, but feel free to start a new one if you wish...often old posters are not still around so there is less response etc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.