1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    If you have any problems resetting your password please just email me joanne@thelupussite.com
    Dismiss Notice

Medical Marijuana - Positive Experience

Discussion in 'Complementary therapies' started by chal23, Jun 12, 2017.

1. chal23

chal23 Registered

Hello All,

I am in a state where medical marijuana is approved. About a month or so ago, I decided to take the leap and be evaluated, then to purchase CBD oil, with low levels of THC. 1 to 2 drops per night has significantly reduced my inflammation, given me more energy and in general, alleviated my joint pain. While I still have ups and downs related to Lupus, it has been a huge improvement in my quality of life - I have not taken a single anti-inflammatory since starting.

If you're considering this as a complementary therapy, please check with your doctors - and importantly, your state's laws before purchasing CBD or anything else -it still is considered a scheduled drug in those states which have not legalized medical or recreational mj. However, happy to share my experience as I hope it can make an impact for you.

Chal

wolf1 likes this.
  2. wolf1

wolf1 Registered

Hi there.
    There's a lot of talk about this working for a lot of illnesses.
    If it becomes legal in the uk I am one for trying, as long as doc allows.
    Hope this keeps working for u.
    Take care
    Wolf1