1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    If you have any problems resetting your password please just email me joanne@thelupussite.com
    Dismiss Notice

Numbers show inflammation but negative ANA

Discussion in 'Not Diagnosed Yet?' started by Elh616, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Elh616

Elh616 New Member

I'm new to all of this and just looking for advice.

I have been suffering with what seems like "flares" for the past year now.
    They have gotten to the point where I feel like I can't function when they hit.

Rash on face, low grade fevers (also have noticed temp going down to 95), muscle and joint pain (specifically neck, hands, and legs, extreme exhaustion, and depression.

I can just sleep and sleep when it hits and it's all I can do to go to work and come home.

My ANA was negative.
    However there were other markers for inflammation.
    hsCRP 6.67
    ESR 22
    AST 17
    TBili 0.3
    Creatinine 0.7

My GP is referring me to a rheumatologist.

I'm just trying to figure out what's going on and I feel like I'm swimming in numbers and info.

2. Elh616

Elh616 New Member

Btw ANA was 1:80

3. debatat

debatat Moderator

Hi and welcome to the site. You obviously have something going on and hopefully a rheumy will be able to help you figure out what is going on. It is useful to keep anote of your symptoms in a diary and to take photos of your rashes as they tend to disappear on the day of your appt. Here is a link to more info on your first doctor appt.
    http://www.thelupussite.com/lupus_diagnosis_tests/first_doctors_visit.html