1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    If you have any problems resetting your password please just email me joanne@thelupussite.com
    Dismiss Notice

One for the Moderators

Discussion in 'Tech and test' started by Ann2, May 20, 2017.

1. Ann2

Ann2 Registered

One for the Mods.
    I can no longer see how you private message someone, so posting query on here.

Also If you click on Notable Members you are able to see that persons private messages which can't be right can it?
    Thought I'd bring it to your attention.

In the event of not being able to get onto the board, now that Joanne's email is no longer in use, is this likely to be updated? As its giving her email as a contact, or what should one do? many thanks.

Ann

2. lazylegs

lazylegs Moderator

Welcome back Ann.

The new program is different than the one in the past and was considered safer by Joanne. Joanne has since sold the site. The site administrator can be reached at the following email: llin@verticalscope.com

Private messaging is now Conversations. In the upper right corner of the screen is your screen name, inbox and alerts. Highlighting your name will bring up a box with several choices, Conversations being one of them. Click on it, then Start a new conversation. In the Participant area enter the names of the members you want to see your message. The message will not be seen by the entire forum only the participants listed. The participants will have an alert showing they have a new message and then are able to respond back to you.

Take care,
    Lazylegs

3. Ann2

Ann2 Registered

Thank you Lazylegs for your help.
    Best wishes
    Ann