1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    If you have any problems resetting your password please just email me joanne@thelupussite.com
    Dismiss Notice

Up date on dmarie

Discussion in 'Religion & Spirituality' started by keebler, Jul 31, 2016.

1. keebler

keebler Moderator

May we offer our condolences to the family of DMarie. Through her posts we could tell family meant so much to her. There is sadness in you hearts now but the happier memories will shine through.

The 20 some years of having Lupus is over and she has once again joined her loving husband. Even though we only knew her through the forum we shared a bond. In her gentle way she was here to share her experiences, knowledge and most of all compassion with others. She will be missed.

mark176, Eileen T and x_claire_x like this.
  2. omen

omen FKA Clare.T

I am very sorry indeed to hear this sad news. I felt like I knew her and she was one of those people I am sure I'd get on well with. She helped so many on the forum too with her wise advice and comforting words.
    I join you in sending my deep sympathy to her family on their grievous double loss.

3. debatat

debatat Moderator

Dmarie helped a lot of people during her time on the forum and she will be sadly missed. I send my deepest condolences to her family, I know that she loved them especially her grandchildren.

4. x_claire_x

x_claire_x Moderator

I agree that Dmarie made a huge impact with her kind words and selfless attitude to life, and to many on here.

We will miss her so much and I send my thoughts especially to her lovely family who meant the world to her...having suffered the loss of both parents/grandparents so quickly is so tough for you all. It was our privilege to have 'known' her a little on this site.

5. Eileen T

Eileen T Registered

I am so sorry to hear that Dmarie has passed away - and my deepest sympathy goes to her family. She was a lovely lady and I shall miss her posts.

6. keebler

keebler Moderator

My sympathy as well goes to DMarie's family as well.
    She was so kind and helpful in her posts.
    She will be missed.

7. Jessica1

Jessica1 Moderator

My condolences to DMarie's family for their sad, sad loss.

8. mark176

mark176 Active Member

Such great sadness, I didn't know her well, but i can see that she has helped many people.

Mark

9. lynnhugs

lynnhugs Registered

So sad my thoughts and condolences to all the family .
    Lynn

10. susane

susane Registered

Oh my goodness. I have been away for awhile due to our dad's health in the nursing home. He passed away last Monday, and we buried him last Thursday.

I remember talking with DMarie. She was such a sweet person. Can someone tell me what happened to her? I will be praying for her family. I am just shocked.