1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    If you have any problems resetting your password please just email me joanne@thelupussite.com
    Dismiss Notice

Update on husband

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by dmarie, Dec 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wolf1

wolf1 Registered

I am so so sorry to hear of your husbands passing, I feel for you and your family. Please take care of yourself.
    Those we love don't go away, they walk beside us evert day.
    God bless. Hugs
    Wolf1

dmarie likes this.
  2. mea

mea mea

Very sorry for your loss

dmarie likes this.
  3. lazylegs

lazylegs Moderator

My condolences to you and your family. I am sure for you the death came too quickly but at least your husband did not suffer any further. My thoughts will be with you.

Take care,
    Lazylegs

dmarie likes this.
  4. Surferboy

Surferboy Registered

Marie, my deepest condolences to you and your family. May your thoughts of past joy bring you some happiness :grouphug:

dmarie likes this.
  5. catcove

catcove Junior Member

Peace to you and your family, dmarie.

dmarie likes this.
  6. dmarie

dmarie Registered

I want to thank everyone for your kind and comforting responses.
    dmarie :thanks:

7. countrylass

countrylass Registered

so sorry dmarie not been on here so long my heart felt condolences of your sad loss of your beloved husband much love my thoughts with you words dont describe how you must be feeling right now.

dmarie likes this.
  8. dmarie

dmarie Registered

Thanks countrylass. So good to hear from you. Hope you are well.

dmarie

9. countrylass

countrylass Registered

Im so sorry for your loss this is very late replying had very difficult year in out hospitals.....hugs and my condolences dear dmarie.xx word dont express how you feel anything can help you with

10. keebler

keebler Moderator

11. wolf1

wolf1 Registered

I am so so sorry of your husbands passing. Bless you (((hugs))). X

12. x_claire_x

x_claire_x Moderator

I am going to close this thread as both Dmarie and her Husband are no longer on this earth.............thank you for all your kind words X

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.