debatat | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice
debatat
Last Activity:
Sep 22, 2018

Share This Page

debatat

Moderator, Female

debatat was last seen:
Sep 22, 2018
    1. Molly Brown
      Molly Brown
      never realized how health is most important until now. I was wondering about injections to the scalp but mentioned to my derm and he just ignored me 15 minutes in and out. I just don't know what to do when I ask him questions and he does not answer me. I think I will stick with rheumy and if he feels the derm can do something for me as far as appearance then I will go see him. Thank you for helping me.
      1. debatat likes this.
    2. Molly Brown
      Molly Brown
      to soon to cut down, I do worry about the eye problem but have my eyes checked every six months too, so it just cost a lot of money to keep up with them. The plaq I have in my system at 6 months does it still work after the six months or is this as good as it is going t get.
      1. debatat
        debatat
        I found that it took up to a year for the Plaquenil to really kick in and help my fatigue. However it worked fairly quickly ( 3 months ) on my rashes although they were not that bad at the time. The check up with your eyes is just yearly and it is a rare complication, that is based on retinal toxicity from the Plaquenil which accumulates over years of use.
        Jan 27, 2015
      2. debatat
        debatat
        Jan 27, 2015
  • About

Signature

Deb :flower:

Happiness is not having what you want but, wanting what you have :)