Felicity | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice
Felicity

Following 1

Share This Page

Felicity

Member, Female, from Celaya, Guanajuato, Mexico

1. modteam
      modteam
      Please ensure you abide by the forum guidelines at all times...they can be found under 'announcements'
  • About

MCTD, Lupus predominate, Raynauds, Sjogren's, diabetes, high blood pressure, esophageal motility disorder, dysphagia, achalasia, laryngeal "cobblestoning," GERD, hiatal hernia, intussusception, photo-sensitive, noise sensitive, interstitial lung disease, megaloblastic anemia, immune compromised, bilateral vitreous gel detachment, malar rash, loss of balance, nausea, bloating, memory loss, peripheral neuropathy, adverse reactions to a list of medications 3 pages long, burning feet syndrome.......but I'm not dead yet! I'm sure I left something out but with the combined brain fog from all this stuff, I'm lucky to remember my name and address.

I'm an avid fan of adult coloring to relieve stress and bring me peace, joy, and tranquility! I also love gardening, but only between the hours of 6:00 am and 10:00 am!

Symptoms started gradually appearing around 30 years ago.

I'm living in probably THE worst place for Lupus---a high mountain valley (6000 ft) semi-desert, super dry horribly hot and sunny climate. Moving, unfortunately, is not an option.

I'm married to my best friend and surrounded by loving in-laws. With the help of my sweet husband I've gradually become bilingual over the past ten years. I'm extremely proud of this considering all the brain fog and my advanced age! In Mexico anyone over the age of 60 is referred to as the "Third Age," or "La Tercera Edad" and they're entitled to a government issued Senior Discount Card, so now I have the old age card that gives me discounts on movies, some medicines and lab work, buses, museums, and many other things!