loopie017 | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice
loopie017
Last Activity:
Oct 17, 2019

Share This Page

loopie017

Member, Male, 29, from So Cal

loopie017 was last seen:
Oct 17, 2019
    1. christianirc
      christianirc
      I know nothing about MJ or CBD. Medis legal in my state but my doc doesn't like it. Can you point me where to get something that doesn't make you high (I think that's the thc?) There is so much out there I have no idea where to start. I'd rather not smoke or vape because I have bad lungs. Anything you could recommend would be appreciated. Also does it show up in urine as I take pain pills and my doc drug tests.
    2. orlando ojeda
      orlando ojeda
      Yeah ive been off the prednisone several years and about 5 months off the plaquenil. Lately been experiencing alot of joint stiffness and pain.i dont take pain medication just 800 mg of ibuprofen as needed.pain becomes part of lupus.waiting for card to start getting medical marijuana. Been around 3 weeks now. Cant wait, the cbd's really helped. You got a name for where your getting cbd ?
      One day at a time.
      1. loopie017 likes this.
      2. loopie017
        loopie017
        I'm happy you're able to get off everything. I used to use steroid packs on occasion. I use plaquenil only 200 mg daily, the CBD, and homegrown marijuana / marijuana I go to TLC collective in LA for and sometimes I buy from a couple of local growers around here.
        Nov 13, 2017
      3. loopie017
        loopie017
        I have DSDNA positive lupus so I guess I have more "severe" disease, don't know how much that contributes. The place I buy from online is called TheCBDistllery. Can't say I've been anything less than disappointed. I'm sorry you can't grow your own in Florida, I hope that changes soon and that the quality you get from the dispensaries are top notch!
        Nov 13, 2017
      4. loopie017
        loopie017
        and get the powder / slab CBD! I'm sure their tinctures are good, but the powder / slab is the "best bang for your buck!"
        Nov 14, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 1, 1990 (Age: 29)