omen | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice
omen
Last Activity:
Mar 1, 2019

Followers 2

Share This Page

omen

FKA Clare.T, Female

omen was last seen:
Mar 1, 2019
    1. lazylegs
      lazylegs
      Thank you for reporting the latest spam post Clare. We don't hear from you much. I hope everything is going well.

Take care,
      Breanne
    2. lazylegs
      lazylegs
      Hi Clare,

Thank you for catching the link in the post. The date was 2014. It must have been missed at the time but has been taken care of now.

Thank you again.

Take care,
      Breanne
    3. Molly Brown
      Molly Brown
      The derm said block the sun from your face, now I do sunblock two kinds on the face, ears and neck, wear hats, long sleeves, pants and shoes, the only other way I know to block is never be out in the sun or wear a face shield, omg I already look ridicules don't want to add more to it. Thanks for helping me.
    4. Molly Brown
      Molly Brown
      have you found a med that works for you and what are your lifestyle habits, do you have any discoid lesions. I hope you are well today and I hope they find a cure for this disease it is awful and a life changing event, I feel mine is only skin and do not have physical disabilities yet, so I feel trapped. I was physically active playing golf and having a life well it all changed and I don't like it.
    5. Molly Brown
      Molly Brown
      I know subacute is different but you are in the middle of the scale and come up with just about anything on the skin, and still have a little systemic, my ana has been done 3 times so far so good. sorry about all the post but won't let my type over 420 characters.
    6. Molly Brown
      Molly Brown
      Do you see a derm and a rheumy, my derm does not seem to be to concerned about my appearance I spoke with him about scalp injections and he did not answer, I feel at this time I should not cut my plaq down. One night I did and the next morning I woke up with a red slightly swollen face. What meds are you on
    7. Molly Brown
      Molly Brown
      I never do tanning at salons or outside laying out, I try to stay in the shade, but I do like to play golf and that has been cut way down also sometimes I have to wait till 7 pm to go play, and other times we do it early n the morning. The evening Is hard because the sun is sitting right on your face, the AM it is much higher in the sky.
    8. Molly Brown
      Molly Brown
      Thank you for replying, do you got outside at all, and I do take UV rays seriously, but sometimes I give lupus the boot an go out anyway.
  • About