sagehen's Recent Activity | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

sagehen's Recent Activity

1. sagehen replied to the thread Do I need Flight Socks.

Hi Sue, Lazylegs advice is great. Make a trip to the loo even if you do not need to pee. Flex those feet, it will make a big...

Jun 4, 2020 at 6:05 AM
  2. sagehen liked lazylegs's post in the thread Do I need Flight Socks.

Besides the stockings it will to stand up at your seat off and on or take a trip to the loo whether you need to or not. Isometrically...

Jun 4, 2020 at 5:57 AM
  3. sagehen liked keebler's post in the thread Do I need Flight Socks.

Hi Sue, Could you pick up some compression hose? I find them in the pharmacy department at local stores such as Wal Mart, Target. I...

4. sagehen liked SueG's post in the thread Do I need Flight Socks.

Hi Firstly I hope I've done this post correctly and put it in the right place. I am on Azathioprine and Plaquinel and I'm off to Las...

5. sagehen liked Jessica1's post in the thread Coping?.

I'm really missing my family but we're doing new things too like having a group video call with our grandchildren every night to read...

Jun 4, 2020 at 5:52 AM
  6. sagehen liked lazylegs's post in the thread Coping?.

Hi all, How is everyone coping during the stay in orders? I have managed to get all sorts of projects done and have kept up on a...

Jun 4, 2020 at 5:52 AM
  7. sagehen replied to the thread Coping?.

Hi Lazylegs, Our state just opened up after the virus. Our state death rate is down to zero, thank the Lord! I never felt the pain of...

Jun 4, 2020 at 5:49 AM
  8. sagehen replied to the thread Here to share what saved my life.

Hi J587, Thank you for trying to help others. I appreciate your taking the time to try and help the rest of us. It means a lot to me. I...

Jun 4, 2020 at 5:35 AM
  9. sagehen replied to the thread Has Anybody Else Been Tested For Lymphoma?.

Laranne, Thank you for replying to my question. It just makes good sense to me that a biopsy would be a more accurate method of...

Jun 4, 2020 at 5:24 AM
  10. sagehen replied to the thread Has Anybody Else Been Tested For Lymphoma?.

Hi Lupus Dude, Thank you for your reply to my post. I knew lupus caused swelling in our nodes, but these are bothersome than my usual...

Jun 4, 2020 at 5:18 AM
  11. sagehen replied to the thread Has Anybody Else Been Tested For Lymphoma?.

Hi Lazylegs, Thank so much for your reply. I had not idea. That is surely good news for people with a dual diagnosis. I haven't been...

Jun 4, 2020 at 5:14 AM
  12. sagehen liked lazylegs's post in the thread Has Anybody Else Been Tested For Lymphoma?.

Hi Sandra, Sorry to hear about your diagnosis. A woman in my local support group was recently diagnosed. Her doctor claims a few of the...

Jun 4, 2020 at 5:11 AM