sobecksk1 | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice
sobecksk1
Last Activity:
Mar 3, 2015

Share This Page

sobecksk1

Kayla, Female, from South Carolina

Hey Y'all! Oct 9, 2014

sobecksk1 was last seen:
Mar 3, 2015
    1. sobecksk1
      sobecksk1
      Hey Y'all!
    2. sobecksk1
  • About

Birthday:
    September 1
    Stay at Home Mama
    Hey Y'all! My name is Kayla. I am 28 years old, married and have 3 beautiful children. I am a stay at home mama and have not been able to work since 2010. I love nature and enjoy being outside to embrace God's beautiful creation. My hobbies are my kiddo's, going to the river, fishing, and just enjoying the scenery.

I have SLE(Lupus), since childhood. It was very mild during my childhood and progressed more through my adolescence years, deciding to hit hard in my early adulthood years. These last few years have been tough. I am in the process of finding out other medical issues that I have going on. I have a lot of deformities going on that have developed and progressed. It is scary not knowing what has caused this to happen and this is what I am trying to figure out with my doctors right now. My deformities include: cervical scoliosis, thoracic scoliosis and kyphosis, dextroscoliosis of my sacrum and tailbone, pectus carinatum of the sternum (which is a chest/rib deformity), deviation of my nasal septum has started and I am in so much pain from the curves progressing and wish I had answers for everything. I take each day as it comes and I know no matter what life throws at me, I am blessed.