ValentineFlynn | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice
ValentineFlynn
Last Activity:
Oct 21, 2015

Share This Page

ValentineFlynn

Member, Female, 23

ValentineFlynn was last seen:
Oct 21, 2015
    1. There are no messages on ValentineFlynn's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 15, 1996 (Age: 23)
    I'm currently in the long process of being diagnosed, I go to university and I love watching television, movies and reading books.
    I listen to lots of different kinds of music, from pop to rap and from country to swing. I play music, do art and hang out on YouTube.
    I'm friendly so feel free to message me!
    ~About my username and signature, a character in an episode of House entitled, "You Don't Want To Know" was called Flynn who was played by a man with the last name Valentine. Dr. House kept at the idea throughout the episode that 'It's not lupus - it's never lupus' but it turned out at the end that Flynn really did have Lupus.
    So I use his name as my name because in a way I'm trying to prove to a doctor that it is Lupus, that it can be Lupus...

Signature

'It's not lupus - it's never lupus' ~House