1st Grandchild | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

1st Grandchild

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by catcove, Apr 1, 2016.

1. catcove

catcove Junior Member

Good morning, Y'all,

My daughter had a daughter on Monday morning. The baby has a lot of dark hair right now. My husband called her Elvis. Teehee. My daughter and her partner are trying to get into a routine with their new little bundle of joy. It's all a learning process, I remind them it will get easier. Mother and baby are doing great!

Peace,
    catcove

wolf1 and Eileen T like this.
  2. x_claire_x

x_claire_x Moderator

Congrats Catcove..... how lovely :0)) My daughter is expecting her baby girl in May, our first grandchild too....exciting times. Hope all continues to go well. Good to hear such positive news......Claire

wolf1 and catcove like this.
  3. lazylegs

lazylegs Moderator

You must be on :cloud9:. Congratulations!

catcove likes this.
  4. debatat

debatat Moderator

Congratulations! How exciting.

catcove likes this.
  5. dmarie

dmarie Registered

So very happy for you! Grandchildren are the best.

dmarie

catcove likes this.
  6. wolf1

wolf1 Registered

Congratulations:rose:
    Wolf1

catcove likes this.
  7. keebler

keebler Moderator

Congratulations Catove! Being a grandmother is the best job ever!

catcove likes this.
  8. Jessica1

Jessica1 Moderator

Congratulations to you and your family, Catcove. It's lovely to have a nice distraction and so good to be able to spoil grandchildren. My fourth grandchild is due in 5 days so we're on countdown and ready to look after his big brother when my daughter goes in to hospital. Happy days!

catcove likes this.
  9. TakeFive

TakeFive I'm not me anymore.

My daughter is due in June, our first grandchild. Praying for a good day on delivery day so I can be with her during labor. Congratulations I hear it's more than wonderful.

catcove likes this.