Aneurysm with unusual symptoms | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

Aneurysm with unusual symptoms

Discussion in 'Not Diagnosed Yet?' started by Mrsak87, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Mrsak87

Mrsak87 New Member

Hi I was wondering if I could get a few opinions

Recently (past 2 weeks) I've started getting a rash on my cheeks and forehead but nowhere else as well as suddenly getting Raynaud's. They're the only symptoms I have apart from achy joints... Typing this into Google automatically gives me the diagnosis of lupus. Also the rash looks identical to what's seen on Google pictures

I'm 31 and have the added complication of being diagnosed with an aortic aneurysm 2 years ago. I've had all the genetic tests for this and have even been enrolled in a study as they can't figure out why I have it at such a young age.

I don't feel tired in any way but the symptoms are odd.

Could I have lupus!? Could it be related to the aneurysm...?

2. Ann2

Ann2 Registered

Hi Mrsak87

I'm sorry to hear about your aneurysm, but good that it's being monitored. I think you should see your doctor and discuss your symptoms as you should be having some blood tests and investigations.
    Best wishes
    Ann2