Autoimmune diseases on the rise article | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

Autoimmune diseases on the rise article

Discussion in 'Lupus News, Awareness and Research' started by mindyandy420, Mar 27, 2008.

1. mindyandy420

mindyandy420 Guest

2. Sage Hen

Sage Hen Registered

Excellent article! Possibly, the best I have read on explaining environmental triggers..I will be sending this one on to family and other's, that are health conscious.

Thank You

Sandy :)

3. Katharine

Katharine Registered

Yes, long, but worth reading indeed!

I still think there is a pretty big element of people not being diagnosed before. They would have been known as people with a fragile constitution etc. and would have died young with no-one really knowing why.

Also, for my part, this thing seems very much inherited as it has been handed down the female line at least 4 times :( Luckily the men seem OK.

Thanks,
    Katharine

4. neongirl

neongirl Registered

Wow! Very interesting article, thank you for posting a link to it:)