B-cell therapies symposium | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

B-cell therapies symposium

Discussion in 'Lupus News, Awareness and Research' started by flutterbye, Mar 16, 2008.

1. flutterbye

flutterbye Banned

2. Clare.T

Clare.T Registered

Thank you for this information flutter :) It will be good if we can access any reports of the meeting. My question would be if there is any concensus emerging yet on the frequency and protocol of treatments to get the best outcomes.
    Hugs
    Clare

3. neongirl

neongirl Registered

Thank you Flutterbye:)

4. Looks very interesting...I hope they do a webcast, or at least post a transcript of the meeting...

Thanks flutterbye!

sf

5. flutterbye

flutterbye Banned

SF, you can register to view the live webcast, and it says it will be available to view on the site afterwards.

Clare, my question would be much the same! Although the site says it is intended for medical proffessionals, they are accepting questions from lupus patients, which may be of interest.

As one of the panel is my consultant, and he has me amongst others on six monthly rituxan top up treatment, which is working really well for me, I am particularly interested in what the discussions are. One of my niggling concerns is for just how long it can be given, and will it continue to be effective.

Best wishes xx

6. lazylegs

lazylegs Moderator

Thank you for posting the announcement. Since it isn't until May it gives me time to decide what would be the most important for me to ask.

I am sure my rheumy has seen the posting but I will let him know just in case he hasn't.

Take care,
    Lazylegs

7. Awesome, will have to remember to check back for the webcast!