Celebrex | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

Celebrex

Discussion in 'Cytotoxic / immunosuppressives' started by Joandublin, Mar 10, 2009.

1. Joandublin

Joandublin Registered

I started taking Celebrex in October 2008 after trying a variety of other NSAID's which had no positive effect on my joint inflammation. Some of the other NSAID's I tried had intolerable gastric side effects as well.

I have been taking 1 x 200mg daily now for almost five months and I have found them to be extremely beneficial. Within less than two weeks my joint pain was minimal and I only get the occasional flare up now.

They have also helped me to taper down from the prednisone (im currently on 2mg as from this week).

On the two occasions I have forgotten to take a dose I can feel the joint pains returning before the day is out.

I have had no noticeable side effects from the Celebrex.

2. Linda Mixon

Linda Mixon New Member

I really like Celebrex but cannot take on a regular basis due to stomach burning... I wish I could take every day ...