Chair stair lift | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

Chair stair lift

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lazylegs, Oct 15, 2020.

1. lazylegs

lazylegs Moderator

Crazy us we are moving into a two story house. In preparation we got a stair lift since my legs have the tendency to give out. It is great. I primarily use it late afternoon and night so I still get exercise with the stairs during the day. It goes slow but faster than I can make it up on my own. If anyone is considering one I highly recommend looking into one.

Take care,
    Lazylegs

wolf1 likes this.
  2. Jessica1

Jessica1 Moderator

Thank you for sharing that, Lazylegs. My in-laws bought a stair lift and initially used it to help take things upstairs so that they weren't at risk of falling from carrying heavy loads. Like you they then used it more in the evening when they were more tired. It helped them to keep their independence and not have to move from the home they've live in all their married life. Anything that helps us is a must, I say!

3. lazylegs

lazylegs Moderator

Initially I resisted. Mentally I see myself younger and more fit. It turned out like all the other aides I have and it has made my life much easier.