chills in my head | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

chills in my head

Discussion in 'Symptoms' started by Jackie Jubilee, Jul 21, 2016.

1. Jackie Jubilee

Jackie Jubilee New Member

Does any one else here experience that feeling?
    I dont know how else to explain it, it just feels like chills that you get in your body but only in my head. This is a new symptom and dont really know what to think of it.

2. mark176

mark176 Active Member

Hi

I cant relate specifically to that, but i do get weird symptoms. Some stuff i tend to ignore, other stuff i mention depending on location and how bad it is.

My guess is it could be neurological? I'm guessing the autoimmune is messing around with temperature receptors in skin?

Hopefully someone else who has experienced that one can chip in

3. Jackie Jubilee

Jackie Jubilee New Member

I guess Im the only one :(

4. mishmash

mishmash Registered

I get a shiver feeling running through my head? People think I'm crazy when I said about it.

Not sure if this is what you mean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Mmouse

Mmouse Member

Jackie Jubilee and mismash You are not alone. I often times will hold back on giving symptoms because they seem so far fetched. Currently I am experiencing pain in the back of my head on the right side. My neck is not stiff but may appear that way because of the pain I get in my head. This is not to be confused with a headache or migraine because I get those too. Also most people will experience brain freeze from eating something very cold too fast. The brain freeze happens down the back of my neck to my back and feels excruciating. I'm not sure if this is autoimmune related but would like to have a name and explanation to go with it. I'm in so much pain right now and it seems to be causing minor blurred vision. Help! Mmouse:(

6. lazylegs

lazylegs Moderator

Hi Mmouse,

It is time to see a doctor for your latest symptoms. They may seem minor but may not be.

Take care,
    Lazylegs