colloidal silver? | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

colloidal silver?

Discussion in 'Complementary therapies' started by Jennannshear, Nov 22, 2010.

1. Jennannshear

Jennannshear Registered

I know bactrim is not good for Lupus.. how ever I have a history of MRSA and I was told that colloidal silver does wonders for this and any infection.. has anyone here ever heard or used this before? I just doubled my cellcept and I have blisters.. praying no mrsa!!!!

2. sam101360

sam101360 Registered

Jenna;

i am not sure I understand why bactrim is bad for lupus. I am on Bactrum profalactic 800mg 3x a week as i am on cellcept and my white cell counts have been elevated. I have been on this for over 6 months and haven't seen any issues with it.

Thanks - Stephanie

3. ROSJAC

ROSJAC Registered

Jenna, Bactrum causes me digestive problems. This past summer, I had a skin cancer removed from the crown of my head. After 3 months, it would not heal. The Derma. applied the coll, silver and the wound healed in a few days. I was very relieved as I had problems shampooing my hair. I pray you do not have MRSA.
    Good Luck, Rosie