Coping? | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

Coping?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lazylegs, May 13, 2020.

1. lazylegs

lazylegs Moderator

Hi all,

How is everyone coping during the stay in orders? I have managed to get all sorts of projects done and have kept up on a regular exercise routine. My daughters don't live nearby so we have been having game day via Skype once a week. All of us are usually having a midday meal and there is plenty of teasing and laughter. We recently inherited a puzzle collection and are taking some time out of each day to work on a 3D one at the moment. It took a few times to get the e-cart shopping down and now I doubt we will give it up. We even managed to purchase a new refrigerator online when ours died. When I get the urge to get out we head over to my late in-laws home to do work over there as it is empty. Even though right now it involves sanding baseboards it is a change of pace. Staying busy helps keep my tendency to worry at bay.

Take care,
    Lazylegs

2. Jessica1

Jessica1 Moderator

I'm really missing my family but we're doing new things too like having a group video call with our grandchildren every night to read them a bedtime story. They also take turns to read, it's quite sweet when the others clap whoever has read and they all say goodnight to each other. They don't live very near to each other so they're seeing more of each other than they usually do. It's a tough time but I'd much rather be careful and look forward to a time when we're all together again.
    Stay safe and take care everyone.

wolf1 likes this.