COVID-19 | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

COVID-19

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MissDaisy 1, Mar 16, 2020.

1. MissDaisy 1

MissDaisy 1 Member

Here's what I posted to FB group I belong to. BTW has anyone heard that researchers are looking at Plaquenil as a treatment for COVID-19. I read something in passing.

Facebook post:

I had a physical doctor's appointment this week. Notice the word had. Our family doctor will have a virtual visit with me.

This will be a first as he's never done this before. Around here the stores are pretty well cleaned out. I wish I had followed my gut feeling and prepared more a month ago. I contacted my hem doc who downplayed the COVID-19 issue. I believed him. I managed to get the house stocked up with some canned goods before the hordes hit.

Fortunately I always buy a large package of toilet paper the first of the month. We have enough TP to last us through the month.

Hubby plans to stay home. He should be home sometime this afternoon. He's a retired senior citizen who chose to semi-retire. After his retirement he returned to work part-time. For now we will both be home spending the day together.

2. Ann2

Ann2 Registered

Hello MissDaisy 1

It's a terrible situation isn't it! I think it's going to be a long haul for us all.
    I must admit to feeling anxious about it all as it all seems unreal!!
    Take care
    Ann2

MissDaisy 1 likes this.