DLA and student | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

DLA and student

Discussion in 'Social Security / Disability Benefits' started by lorendo21, Feb 21, 2008.

1. lorendo21

lorendo21 Guest

Howdy do everyone?

I was just wondering if anyone knows whether I would be able to get the DLA. I am a full time student and really want to get a job but it just seems virtually impossible at the moment but need to have some income to eventually pay back student loans etc etc :lol:

I have a meeting with disability team at my uni on Monday and hoping they will help me with some information and stuff but would love to hear people's advice and opinions on this site!!

Thanks, Lauren xxx

:hehe:

2. Clare.T

Clare.T Registered

Hello Lauren :)

I am sure that students can apply for DLA.

:)
    Clare

3. LolaLola

LolaLola Registered

Dear Lauren,

My Daughter Immi was a Student when she first claimed DLA. She is still classsed as one although she is ill and had to pull out of College at the moment.

If you do get DLA you will find it is a big help. Remember to list all the things you need help with including those at College.
    x Lola