DLA Tribual | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

DLA Tribual

Discussion in 'Social Security / Disability Benefits' started by lottiex, Mar 12, 2009.

1. lottiex

lottiex Registered

Hi,

I just wondered if any of you have gone through a dla tribunal? I have got mine coming up in about a months time, gulp!I initially applied back in August.

I am nervous already about all the questions that they are going to ask me. I have asked for a representative from my local disability charity to be with me for the hearing.

I think I worry more because my illness can vary so much in terms of what i can do .I have periods where i am a little better and can manage to do certain things, even though I will suffer afterwards for it and then i get times when I am virtually housebound.

Any help/advice would be great.