Donations for chat room | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

Donations for chat room

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Joanne, May 1, 2013.

1. Joanne

Joanne Administrator

You may have noticed a new donations button on the right hand side of the forum homepage.
    I'm collecting donations to be able to purchase a new chat room like the old one we used to have. It's called Addonchat and the version we need is $125.
    If we collect over and above that amount, the rest will go towards forum upgrades.
    If you're all feeling extremely generous and we get more than needed for that, any extra will go straight to Lupus UK.

Many thanks for your continued support

2. Joanne

Joanne Administrator

Huge thanks to the 2 people who have donated. I'm very pleased to say we now have enough for the new chat room! I'll be adding it in the next couple of days :)

3. Joanne

Joanne Administrator

Not forgottten about chat room! Just have a few tech problems getting it installed.