Dr Lewis, St Thomas' | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

Dr Lewis, St Thomas'

Discussion in 'Find a Lupus Doctor' started by partneroflupus, Nov 17, 2013.

1. partneroflupus

partneroflupus Registered

Hi. Quick question; my wife is recently diagnosed with SLE and secondary Hughes'. She has an appointment in early Jan at St Thomas', London with a Dr Lewis. Does anyone have experience of working with them (him: Myles Lewis?)

Thanks

2. keebler

keebler Moderator

Hi,
    Im sorry no one saw your thread. Im not from the UK but I have heard that all the doctors there are good.
    Hopefully someone will come along with the help you want.
    Once again Im sorry.
    Take care,
    Lyn

3. Clare.T

Clare.T Registered

Hi

I see Dr Lewis and think very highly of him. He's only in on Mondays as far as I can see, and isn't easy to get hold of, but he has called me back when requested - I was too unwell to keep a couple of appointments last year. He will consult with Professor D' Cruz if need be.

Good Luck and let us know how your partner gets on.

Clare