Essential Oils | Page 2 | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

Essential Oils

Discussion in 'Complementary therapies' started by cjmclaughlin, Feb 22, 2010.

1. Jackie Jubilee

Jackie Jubilee New Member

I love essential oils! They help me tremendously with my pain. I make a mixture in a roller ball and add coconut oil to dilute and use it daily. I also make my own toothpaste and mouthwash with essential oils. I dont buy from just any place, I do my research to make sure I am getting quality oils. It may cost more but Im worth it =) I use the lavender on bug bites (I live in the country in Fl) for my kids and I. I also use peppermint for headaches and it works like a charm. Frankinscense, wintergreen, chamomile, margoram, clove bud and rosemary is a must for my pain roller, I also add different things to it sometimes like orange for a lil added benefits but those are usually my main go tos for pain and it really does work. Obviously its not a cure so I have to keep rolling it on but it does alleviate the pain without me having to constantly be drugged up.