Ex-lupie | Page 2 | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

Ex-lupie

Discussion in 'Complementary therapies' started by tha, Apr 6, 2010.

1. LolaLola

LolaLola Registered

Hate to say this but I eat a lot of curries anyway and still feel diabolically ill! I would never criticise anyone for trying things and sharing their experiences, but I do feel a bit sensitive on this subject as I take a lot of mediacations, it has taken years to get them balanced, also I am a positive person who does everything to help herself and I still feel ill. Life isn't always simple or fair!

Ps Also some Doctors lose incentive to help if we are using other therapies as they take it as a vote of "no confidence" the risks of damaging one's credibility with Consultants needs to be considered.

Best Wishes to all,
    x Lola

2. tha

tha Registered

Hi friends,
    Thank you for your responses. Last week I was writing a reply during lunch time at work when one of my coworkers phoned (we are working on the same project) and I guess I didn’t click the reply button properly as I don’t see it here.
    I’m glad thing are working well for some of you. I was not lucky during that critical time. The damage was so advanced that hospitals + the medicines didn’t help me much. The joint pain was tremendous! Being crippled and fatigued made me feel I was dying….and my doctor also said there is no cure for lupus. I started using turmeric and came back to see him 2 more times in that yr. I also told him about turmeric and he said I was in remission. I also thought I had been in remission until lately. Thank God my husband and my Mom helped me a lot during the darkest time of my life…. Thank you for your friendships and supports. Take care.