Favorite Tv Shows? | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Tv Shows?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Karly1964, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Karly1964

Karly1964 Guest

First I spend A Whole Lot Of Time Watching TV, Maybe Too Much...
    :lol: Favorite comedy-My Name Is Earl
    Two and A Half Men
    America's Funniest Videos
    8) Favorite Drama-ER
    HOUSE
    Law and Order: SVU

:hehe: Favorite Reality Show-Extreme Home Makeover
    Super Nanny
    Wife Switch (I think that's what it's called)

:) Favorite Public Tv Show-Antique Roadshow
    All Creatures Great and Small
    American Experience

:eek: Favorite Re-runs-Bernie Mac
    The Waltons
    George Lopez

:wink2: Favorite Travel/Food shows-Anthony Bourdaine--No Reservations
    Bizzarre Food--Andrew Zimmer
    A hunt for treasure show new to me
    a host (woman) who's last name is Gum

:yawn: Favorite Late show--Late Night With David Letterman (went to my
    college and grew up here in INDIANA)
    The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson

Well, those of course are just a few of my viewing prospects, Hopefully this week when I go for my allergy shots I will be able to indulge in another favorite things of mine to do--Antique looking/wishing/occasionally buying!
    Karly:highfive: :foryou:

2. Karley, watching tv is what I do best...................now.

My favorite are the judge shows. I always joke that whenever it is on, I am in law school!

When I am down and want a really dumb laugh, I also watch Two and a half men. That show is too funny. When I cannot sleep, I cruise the stations alot and have found The George Lopez Show. That too is funny. Another funny one is Reba.

For the more serious shows, on Monday nights do nt bother me. Yes, I sit and watch The Hills with my kids but I make my kids, which isn't difficult, watch Intervention on A&E. I think serious shows not only help keep me grounded but also shows my kids what can happen to them. They really pay attention and ask alot of questions and I feel very fortunate for that.

I love shows that secretly have a hidden message in them. There are alot of shows on tv these days that are just either not appealing or is extremely violent. I miss the old days. Where is Mighty Mouse?

Nancy

3. Karly1964

Karly1964 Guest

:lol: :eek: Oh, I love those court shows as well, there are just TONS of them on, I also when I can muster up the tolerance will watch Dr. Phil, but I have to be in the mood. Karly
    I agree some of those really violent shows are just too much, like Criminal Minds, I watched that several times and it got to be too close to what is going on in real life it scared me and creeped me out.

4. sushi

sushi Registered

hi Karly,

Watching tv is my thing my husband and i fight over the remote control
    even though we have more than one tv.:lol: :lol:

i love watchin: DEAL OR NO DEAL, DANCING WITH THE STARS, GOOD MORNING AMERICA, MIKE AND JULIAN, SPANISH SOAP OPERAS, JUDGE MATHIS, TEMPTATIONS(GAMESHOW). AND MUCH MUCH MORE.

i learned alot from watching tv. :) :)

5. Karly1964

Karly1964 Guest

:mad: My remote control is one of those things that I "lost" somewhere, I have the sneaky thought that I threw it away:eek: during one of the few cleaning sprees I have. Karly

6. Jen79

Jen79 Guest

I watch House, Greys Anatomy, Desperate HouseWives, Hills, Dancing with the Stars, Real World, HGTV, Food Network. A lot of these shows are just now starting to come back on this month.

JEN

7. tbunny1

tbunny1 Registered

I just became hooked on "The Tudors", a series running on Showtime . Can't get enough!

Also like Greys Anatomy (when it's actually running)

Sure fire cure for a bad day, watch COPS or Lockdown. No matter how bad my day is going, it's never as bad as the folks on those shows! :lol:

8. acard

acard Registered

I love it all too much.
    Bones, Criminal Minds, Dancing with The Stars, American Idol, Grey's Anatomy, Lost, and FoodNetwork, TRU TV and A&E.
    I love CBS Monday line up that starts with the Big Bang Theory and I also love Two and a Half Men. My hubby has given up control of the remote early in our marriage.:)

Becca