Feels good to be back | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

Feels good to be back

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by Wolf Fighter, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Wolf Fighter

Wolf Fighter New Member

After 5 years of not being online , it feels so good to be back with this community.

Wow don't know where to even begin... but for those that don't know me Warmest Greetings I'm Wolf Fighter

I am not a Lupie but my better half is and together we fight the Wolf everyday.

All you Lupies out there are the most bravest people I know that have to endure so much everyday and you all have my utmost respect in how you handle everyday
    Our 9 year journey with this disease has been very up and down as I'm sure you can relate as that was Lupus is forever a roller coaster.

We hail from Botswana which is in Africa and we don't have any support group's here but we have a awesome support structure of family and friends that are on this journey with us and we are so blessed to have them in our lives especially more now than ever during the pandemic.

So good to be back , see you around on the community
    :thumbsup:

2. lazylegs

lazylegs Moderator

Welcome back Wolf Fighter. A support system is very important. Hopefully our caring members can be your remote one.

Take care,
    Lazylegs

3. Wolf Fighter

Wolf Fighter New Member

Thank you Lazy Legs. Totally agree a support system is totally vital for Lupies and their families.

Take care , be blessed
    Wolf Fighter

4. wolf1

wolf1 Registered

Welcome back.
    Yes this forum is very friendly and always someone ready to advise.
    Keep safe
    Wolf1