Forum hacked | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

Forum hacked

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Joanne, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Joanne

Joanne Administrator

Some of you may have noticed that the forum was hacked overnight. This is the second time in the last week.
    We really need to upgrade the forum software but it costs $209 (approx £140) to do so. We've already had a small number of donations, but haven't yet reached the target. If anyone would like to donate, even if it's only £1/$1, you can do so by using the donate button on the right of the main forum screen.

Thank you :)

2. x_claire_x

x_claire_x Moderator

I have donated as I think this website is worth keeping up to date...

3. Joanne

Joanne Administrator

Many thanks to those who have donated so far. We have £113 in total at the moment, so not much more to go to the target of £140. If you can help in any way, however small, please use the donation button on the right of the main page.
    Thank you :)

4. Joanne

Joanne Administrator

We're only approx £26 off target now before we can get the new forum software. Thanks to the small number of people who have generously donated. If anyone else would like to donate an amount, even if it's only £1 or $1, please use the paypal donate button on the main forum page.
    Thanks

5. Surferboy

Surferboy Registered

Hi Joanne, I can't seem to see the donate button on the right of the screen.

I've looked all over, honest I have :)

6. keebler

keebler Moderator

Hi Surferboy,
    This was posted in Nov. 2013. Probably why you cant find a donate button.
    I will go look just in case Im wrong.;)
    I couldn't find one either. If you want to donate please contact Joanne.
    Joanne did upgrade to a safer forum. I know it was expensive.
    Merry Christmas Suferboy.
    Lyn