*** FORUMS UPGRADED *** | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

*** FORUMS UPGRADED ***

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Joanne, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Joanne

Joanne Administrator

As you've probably noticed the forums have been offline for much of today and now have a new look. I've upgraded us to the latest software so it should hopefully be nice and secure now. Huge thanks to those who donated to make this upgrade possible.
    The upgrade wasn't without problems which is why it's taken so long. I need to make a few tweaks and improve the look of the place, but have to take my daughter swimming now, so will probably be later this evening when I get chance to sit down at the computer again.
    Thanks for your patience! :)

2. ElephantEyes

ElephantEyes Registered

Thank you Joanne!

3. Joanne

Joanne Administrator

I've managed to get the basic smilies working again, but it's going to take a while to get all of the other smilies working again :)