Foundation Makeup | Page 2 | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

Foundation Makeup

Discussion in 'Looking Good, Feeling Better' started by mississippi girl, May 27, 2009.

1. Pink Pearl

Pink Pearl Registered

I find that using Jafra foundation works well for me. If I need any top finishing, I like Physician's Formula finishing powder on top. The Jafra products can be purchased online or from a local dealer.
    I love their "optimeyes" mosturizer and their daily facial moisturizer too. It soaks in and renewes the look of facial skin.
    Use the foundation on top of the moisturizer.
    Sally

2. clf6

clf6 Registered

Makeup

Hi! I'm new to the site and was just diagnosed about a month ago. Between the steroids and the actual skin issues with lupus, I feel less than attractive. I found a great makeup line though. It was actually created by someone who has lupus, and knows what we need! It's Nicole Paxston: http://www.nicolepaxson.com/store/default.asp

They only sell in the US right niw, but hopefully this will be helpful!