Funny Sentences. | Page 2 | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

Funny Sentences.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by keebler, Apr 1, 2008.

1. hahaha lovin' this!!

i jumped on a homeless guy because thats how i roll!! haha

xx

2. LoopyLoo

LoopyLoo Registered

Joan - Why don't you be like the Queen and have 2 birthdays. I always thought that was just being greedy but maybe there is something in that. :rotfl:

You smell all the baseball caps and karate chop your neighbours as you wish! I'm just annoyed that the voices aren't talking to me. :lol:

3. Jen79

Jen79 Guest

I ran over a fork because I'm sexy and do what I want.:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Now that is having a big head isn't it lol.

Jen

4. reisha

reisha Registered

I smelled a baseball bat because I'm NOT crazy... Lol

5. I smelled my neighbor because thats how I roll :hehe:

and my friend who I just shared this with on IM, kicked a pickle because she's a ninja :lol:

6. sam101360

sam101360 Registered

I sang to a fireman because the voices told me to.

Oh my, this is hysterical! But no matter what the voices said I would only sing to him if I wanted to scare him away....I sing just awful!

Stephanie

7. chantal

chantal Registered

LOL, fireman, mine is not as funny as yours, i sang to my sister because im awesome! oh you know i think im going to change mine too well its gotta be something about licking a fireman i think, hehehee

8. chantal

chantal Registered

haha i went back and got it, i licked a fireman because i cant control myself :wink2:

9. karen.w.

karen.w. Registered

:lmao: :joke: hilarious thread lyn!!

"I did the macarena with a fireman because I can!!"

:lol: obviously he hasn't seen me dance!!!!..I'm sure I can think of better things to do with a hunky fireman :rolleyes: :hehe:

:love2: karen x

10. Karly1964

Karly1964 Guest

HAha, My sister's came out, I danced with a goat because the voices told me to. Karly:rotfl:

11. acard

acard Registered

I yelled at a snowman because I am awesome.8)
    It has been very hot here, but we have snow:lol: I want to lick a fireman or paramedic will do. Here I swear they must have are you HOT on the application:wink2: We are blessed with awesome firefighters:)
    thanks lynn for the fun-I do love it!!!!!!

Becca:p

12. LoopyLoo

LoopyLoo Registered

Far too many fantasies are coming out here gals - this is a family show. :tuttut: And changing your birthday just to live out your fantasy is soooo not aloud! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

P.S. Becca - funny you mention firefighters - I have a thing about men in uniform [​IMG] :wink2:

13. ALWIN

ALWIN Guest

Even if you were PATHOLOGICALLY CONNED into licking a very old complete male stranger. .. who's not your type???? SOME FANTASY!

Of course changing a birthday is allowed . Has to be.

It's a sad old world when even your fantasies have to be rotten nightmares.

I want to kick a rubber squirrel cos she's a ninja or something similar.

I want to keep my tongue inside my head and stay away from very old men that i do not know.

This lupie wants to be a normal.

You policeman appears to have decapitated somebody by the way ...

14. chantal

chantal Registered

I think they have HOT on the application too, LOL.
    LoopyLOo whyy cant i change my birthday ??? I like my new birthday sooo much better than my old one… ahh firemen .. licking … sorry i will try to practice some self control here.
    heehee

15. junestar

junestar Registered

this is mine

I karate chopped my bestfriends boyfriend because i'm sexy and can do what i want.

wish it was something to do with a fireman

this lupie has never been normal:rotfl: