Good Morning Its Tuesday | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

Good Morning Its Tuesday

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Christine UK, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Christine UK

Christine UK Registered

and in the Uk it looks like a hard frost has hit parts of the country.

If you go our wrap up...that means thermals lol....:rotfl:

Have a good positive painfree day. x x

2. Clare.T

Clare.T Registered

Gosh ! And here am I thinking it might be Friday .

Cheers
    Clare

3. Christine UK

Christine UK Registered

lol Clare behave...it is Tuesday...isnt it !! lol

4. greenhaggis

greenhaggis Registered

Tuesday!!

Thanks for letting me know , I can't say that it was a reminder as I thought it was Monday!

The school holidays are here and I never remember what day it is as they all seems the same!

The sun is out here, not sure whether it is cold, but will find out whn I take one son off to cricket club!

My other kids want to go to the park so I hope its not too cold!!

Have a lovely day all!

Love Lesley

5. Karly1964

Karly1964 Guest

Tuesday!

Tuesday! Man that was the longest night I ever went through....here in Indiana, the midwest it is warm, about 68 going into the 70's clear with no chance of rain until later on this evening.8) I am actually going to throw on a pair of SHORTS today just because I am tired of sweat pants and feeling like I am a blob of fat!:stretch: :yahoo: :woohoo: Sweat pants are all I can fit in anymore, my jeans are too uncomfortable so shorts it is, since I am always hot it won't be any big deal, I will be comfortable at least temperature wise. I cannot wait to see if the girls are playing soccer again this year. Hannah is a little uneasy playing since she started late, but Gracie just kind of stands there, she started just when she turned 4 years old, and basically their field is itty bitty and they kind of get led around and told when to kick and to run.:thumbs: :more: Gracie got a goal and Hannah increased her confidnese, although she is so concerned about the score and who's ahead. She's a worrier like me, but also a little competitive in a shy sort of way. She's good when it is their sides turn to have the ball but when she is playing defense she gets bored and starts looking at the clouds and picking grass.:cloud9: That gets her dad to hollering at her to pay attention, he's a bit too rough at times, she needs encouragement not angry and sterness or she will quit, course she's not my kid but I remember how it feels when my dad did that to me. It is quite something to see the soccer fields full of kids, from the very little to the older kids, about eight fields with 16 teams playing it's quite a maze of little soccer outfitted kids.:hehe: Karly Enjoy your Tuesday, cool or warm!

6. Joandublin

Joandublin Registered

You mean its not Christmas? :sad: :tears::cry3:
    :hehe:

Luv n stuff
    Joan:rose:

7. Christine UK

Christine UK Registered

I tell you what Joan with all teh snow you would think so !! mind you this is Great Britain and it never snows at xmas !!!

8. Karly1964

Karly1964 Guest

Hey, it did turn out to be warm, it is 72 degrees, and I do have my shorts on and the sliding glass door is open for fresh air! Maybe spring is here by now. I hope so anyway, I want some warm weather, warm not hot mind you.
    :more: :wavesmile: :posy: :foryou: :pansy: :flowery: :flower2: Karly