Great Lupus Dr. In Maryland | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

Great Lupus Dr. In Maryland

Discussion in 'Find a Lupus Doctor' started by itchywolf, May 10, 2010.

1. itchywolf

itchywolf Registered

His name is Dr. Stephen George. His office is in Columbia Maryland and he is the best doctor for lupus patients.!!

I just wanted to post this incase anyone needed a doc there.

2. Katharine

Katharine Registered

Hello and welcome :)

Thanks for the info, it will be useful to anyone putting Maryland or Columbia in the search engine :)

Katharine

3. KarolH

KarolH Registered

Hello and welcome to the site.
    I am in Jersey but will probably retire in southern Delaware so this is good to know.
    Do you have Lupus and do you personally use this doctor?

4. itchywolf

itchywolf Registered

Yes I have personally used him. He saved my life.
    I found him to be one of the most understanding, caring, doctors who actually listens and knows what he's talking about.

He was voted the Best doctor in america for 2008 I saw the award on his office wall during one of my visits.. and through all the doctors I've been through I have to agree