Great news! | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

Great news!

Discussion in 'Living with lupus' started by mea, Oct 1, 2017.

1. mea

mea mea

:D Recently saw my liver Dr for my AIH who informed me that my liver disease is officially in remission as my test numbers have been normal now for a year.:thumbsup: Will still need to stay on the meds that were used for treatment (Imuran) as they treat my Lupus also but at least my immune system has stopped trying to kill my liver. Beyond happy:cloud9:

Sorry I have not been on here much lately. Back to work full time and not much left in the pot after all day working. Hope everyone is doing ok.

x_claire_x likes this.
  2. lazylegs

lazylegs Moderator

Great news. I hope everything stays status quo in the future.

Take care,
    Lazy legs

mea likes this.
  3. sheilakdavis

sheilakdavis sheila

Glad to hear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mea likes this.
  4. keebler

keebler Moderator

Wonderful news!

mea likes this.
  5. debatat

debatat Moderator

That is fantastic news, I am so pleased for you.

mea likes this.
  6. mea

mea mea

Thanks everyone.:grouphug:

7. Jessica1

Jessica1 Moderator

That's brilliant, mea. Thank you for sharing, it's always nice to hear some good news. All the best with keeping busy and staying well:thumbsup:

mea likes this.
  8. Surferboy

Surferboy Registered

Absolutely great news Mea :)