Hi everyone! | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi everyone!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by dmarie, May 23, 2016.

1. dmarie

dmarie Registered

Sorry I haven't been on lately. I'm doing much better and right now I am at my sister's farm RELAXING! I have been able to visit with my mother who just turned 89 and is declining.

My daughter and her husband close on their new house on Wednesday. So far everything is a go. Just waiting for the keys to be in their hands.
    I will be moving in with them and I will have my own space. Finally. First order of business is to lay in bed with my dog and watch TV all day. And eat.
    :thumbsup:
    Hope you are all well. Miss you all.

dmarie

2. Eileen T

Eileen T Registered

Hi dmarie, Glad to hear you are doing well! Laying in bed, eating and watching TV all day sounds good to me :)

dmarie likes this.
  3. debatat

debatat Moderator

Glad to hear that you have a plan and things are moving forward. Some relaxation time will do you good.

dmarie likes this.
  4. x_claire_x

x_claire_x Moderator

So pleased things are moving forward for you...enjoy relaxing missus :0)))

dmarie likes this.
  5. lazylegs

lazylegs Moderator

Thanks for the update. It sounds like you have something to look forward to.

Take care,
    Lazylegs

dmarie likes this.
  6. dmarie

dmarie Registered

My daughter and her husband just closed on the house. So happy. We will move in this Sunday.
    :cheer:
    dmarie

Eileen T likes this.
  7. Lupusdude

Lupusdude Registered

Sounds wonderful! Wishing you and your family the best.
    Joe

dmarie likes this.
  8. keebler

keebler Moderator

Im so happy for you that it is getting easier for you.
    Congratulations on the new house! Remember to take care and not over do when moving.
    Take care,
    Lyn

dmarie likes this.
  9. dmarie

dmarie Registered

Thanks for all the replies. Apparently stress got the better of me and I have been ordered to 3 days bed rest. Not feeling any better so I have to contact Dr for new plan. I will keep you posted.

dmarie

10. Lupusdude

Lupusdude Registered

Oh no! I hope you get things back on track again. Praying for you!

11. lazylegs

lazylegs Moderator

Hi dmarie,

Going through a move is one of the more stressful things in life. It is exciting but loads of work and sometimes an emotional roller coaster too. I hope you bounce back soon.

Take care,
    Lazylegs

12. keebler

keebler Moderator

Hugs dmarie.:grouphug:
    Hope you are doing better.
    Take care,
    Lyn

13. mea

mea mea

A little :Pixie:to make you feel better, if only it were that easy...feel better soon:grouphug:

14. debatat

debatat Moderator

I hope the doctor is able to help and that you carry on resting.

15. Eileen T

Eileen T Registered

Get well soon dmarie :)

16. omen

omen FKA Clare.T

All the best my friend. Things will sort themselves out little by little. So much to cope with it's not surprising - I hope the doctor can give you something to tide you over. Many hugs
    Clare

17. wolf1

wolf1 Registered

All the best to you and your move. Get well soon but still enjoy your bed rest
    Wolf1