How to contact moderators? | Lupus Forums at The Lupus Site
  1. As you can see we have transferred to new forum software which is much more stable and will eliminate problems that we had with the old software.
    *** To login you will all need to reset your passwords. To do this simply click login (top right) then click the forgot password link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. You can then use the forums as normal.
    Dismiss Notice

How to contact moderators?

Discussion in 'Tech and test' started by Surferboy, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Surferboy

Surferboy Registered

Hi Mods, I want to send all mods a message but not sure how to do this. Can you please advise.

I did send a message last week (I think) using the Contact tab at the bottom but have not had a reply.

Thanks

2. Jessica1

Jessica1 Moderator

Hi Surferboy, I haven't seen a message that you've sent so sorry that you haven't managed to get in touch with us.

You can pm us by starting a conversation and adding us:
    keebler
    lazylegs
    x_claire_x
    Jessica1
    or if it's easier to message me and I'll share it with the other mods that'll be fine too.
    Best wishes,
    Jess.

Surferboy likes this.
  3. Surferboy

Surferboy Registered

Embarrassingly, for the life of me, I can't seem to suss out how to send PM's :oops: Guidance please :thumbsup:

4. lazylegs

lazylegs Moderator

On the toolbar highlight your name. Scroll down to conversations. A screen will come up asking the names of the participants. Be sure to put a comma between the names. Towards the bottom of the screen check the box to only invite the people listed otherwise it will be seen by others.

Sending a message to one person is easier. You go to the toolbar and highlight members. Under find member enter the name wanted. Their page will appear and you can enter and post your private message to them from there.

The contact us at the bottom of the screen doesn't go to the moderators. It goes to the tech people running the site which is why we haven't seen it.

Surferboy likes this.
  5. Surferboy

Surferboy Registered

Very strange. This just isn't working for me (or I'm being incredibly slow). I just don't have the option to start a new conversation. I have an old conversation with Jess so will message her to share with all mods :)

lazylegs and Jessica1 like this.